Obviously, only you can decide if a modular home is right for you. But we can think of many reasons why you might want a modular home, including:
• There is a lot of design flexibility in modular homes: you can choose the size, number of rooms, and of course features like the color scheme and décor.
• Because they’re built in factories and have to withstand highway transport, they’re built to be exceptionally sturdy.
• They are more affordable and energy-efficient than many site-built homes.
• They may be able to stand up to extreme weather conditions better than site-built homes.
• Banks treat them the same way they do site-built homes, which means they’re often easier to refinance down the road.